You are cordially invited to
A Summit in Pursuit of a More
Diverse and Inclusive CMNS Community
Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Stamp Student Union, 1st Floor Atrium
Refreshments will be provided.
As we work to build a more diverse, equitable and inclusive college, we want to hear your perspectives, experiences and ideas.
At INCLUSION 2022, you will join other leaders and advocates for diversity, equity and inclusion from across the college for lightning talks on instructional, mentoring and outreach programs that make a difference, plus breakout discussions on topics that include:
- Embracing inclusive teaching and learning in the classroom
- Creating culturally aware mentoring for students and faculty
- Building inclusive community through student groups
- Using data to guide change
- Busting biases in research groups
- And more!
Please register by 3/7 at
This event is hosted and sponsored by the CMNS Diversity & Inclusion Advisory Council.
If you have a question about this event, please contact Abby Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-405-5845.